February 26, 2016
Getting a pre-approval before you start searching for a boat or RV to purchase is something that will really come in handy. It saves you from wasted time and frustration by looking at units that are unaffordable. Also, your offers are more likely to be accepted by sellers when they know you are already pre-approved and have your financing in order!
Below is a list of reasons why you should get a pre-approval with Sterling Acceptance Corporation:
- No up-front application fees
- With a pre-approval application we can run credit to pre-qualify you and also provide you with an estimate of how much you can afford
- Rates good for as long as 60 days
- Approvals good for up to 6 months
- Save time by looking at boats and RVs in your price range
- Enjoy a faster closing
Many brokers & dealers have expressed their frustration of negotiating a sale of a vessel only to find out that their buyer is not qualified. Avoid this pitfall! Talk with the professionals of Sterling Acceptance today! We will make sure the buying process is seamless and enjoyable by providing guidance for you at every step of the way.